- Membership Meeting / Course Requirements
- Real Estate License Renewal - courses need to be completed within 2 years of date of your Real Estate License.
- Continuing Education Courses needed (total of 15 hours)
- One "Core" Course - 3 hour
- Four Different Elective Courses - 3 hours each
- The Lakes Region Board schedules 2 Core and 7 Elective courses per year. Information on these courses is sent each month.
- LAKES REGION BOARD OF REALTORS - Meeting Requirements For all REALTOR Members
- Two Monthly meetings per calendar year are required
- A REALTOR member that fails to attend the minimum number of meetings shall be fined $25 for each meeting by which he fails to attain the minimum.
- All new REALTOR members are required to attend the New Member Orientation Course in Laconia and complete the Code of Ethics Course online at NAR (www.realtor.org)
- NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS - Code of Ethics Requirements
- All REALTOR Members are required to attend a Code of Ethics 3 hour course every two years.
- This course must be taken within the following dates: January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2018
- As a New Member, the Orientation Course in Concord fulfills this requirement.
- The Lakes Region Board also sponsors the Code of Ethics Course every October.
- Attendance at the October meeting will give you the following credits:
- One License Renewal - 3 hour elective
- One Lakes Region Board Meeting Credit
- Credit for NAR Required Code of Ethics Course
- And you will get breakfast too!
If you have questions, please call the board office Ronda Reimers, Executive Officer 528-3544 or email